The Bedroom in Arles is the home of Vincent van Gogh and the primary setting for the third game in the Cube Escape series.
Cube Escape: Arles[edit | edit source]
The Bedroom is the main location for Cube Escape: Arles, as Vincent van Gogh lives here, sharing a house with his friend Paul. It has a bed and a few tables, with one cabinet for storage. There are two doors out from the room, one leading to the rest of the house, though the player can not actually leave this way, and one door leading to the outside, which requires two Cubes to open.
Soundtrack[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays in this room is called "Ambiment".
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bedroom in Arles is a genuine location and painting in real life:
- The room was part of the house where Vincent van Gogh lived in the French city of Arles. It was destroyed during World War II.
- The painting as a set of three illustrations Vincent sent to his brother, Theo van Gogh. They are now part of the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam.
- The painting also appears in two other games, Cube Escape: Case 23 and Cube Escape: Paradox.